Friday, August 5, 2011

always a bridesmaid, finally a bride...

Here is what I have in mind for my lovely gal pals who will be standing beside me when Mr. Lambert & I become man and wife.  I know every girl says to their bridesmaid's "Don't worry, you'll be able to wear it again."  What a crock of shit and lies! :)  I have never had a reason to wear those effin' ugly, dyeable shoes either.  Somewhere in a landfill there are least 5 pairs of my old ones from previous weddings!   Yeah so, I realize that not everyone is into 1950's style clothing, but I'd like my girls to actually find a dress they could envision wearing again.  And, I'm not just saying that!! Honest!  Perhaps not all of these below are appropriate, but you can at least get a sense and a feeling for what I'm going for with the look...

Just stick a crinoline petticoat under it...it's all good!


Swing Petticoat Dress by Starlets and Harlots, $74.95

Strappy Dandelion Dress by Anthropologie, $128



Rose Swing Dress from Stop Staring Clothing! $150
Surprised Dress from Bettie Page Clothing, $122



Cheers Blue Dress from Bettie Page Clothing, $102
Alika Circle Dress from Bettie Page Clothing, $140
Annalise dress by Pinup Girl Clothing, $122
Paris Dress from Pinup Girl Clothing, $116
Evelyn Dress from Pinup Girl Clothing, $118
Dee Dee Dress from Pinup Girl Clothing, $118
Across the Land Dress by Anthropologie, $138


Red-y for My Closeup Dress, from Modcloth $154.99







No comments:

Post a Comment